From the girltalk blog, a list of questions designed “to encourage fellowship among women: to provoke one another to pursue Christ-like character and cultivate biblical womanhood.”
These are great questions to ask your girlfriends, daughters, and any women you are discipling:
- Describe your current practice of the spiritual disciplines.
- What is a passage of Scripture you have been meditating on recently?
- What fruit of the Spirit are you cultivating?
- What sin are you seeking to weaken?
- How can I pray for you?
- Here is an evidence of grace that I observe in your life.
- How are you seeking to grow in expressing biblical femininity?
- How are you preaching the gospel to yourself every day?