Here is a good old-fashioned printable 4 x 6 recipe card that we made for you. Click here to open the PDF file: Christmas Recipe Card.
Make sure to follow these directions so that your card prints correctly:
- Save the PDF to your computer first, and then open that PDF file to print it. (Don’t print it straight from the browser window, or you will have printing problems.)
- Print the recipe on 8.5 x 11 (or A4) white cardstock.
- Make sure to chose two-sided printing.
- Make sure to scale the card to 100%.
- Cut the recipe card out. 🙂
Cookies & bakerwoman: theinknest.com / Little Cube